- Able to diagnose and treat common family illnesses
- Triage/refer when necessary
- Able to write prescriptions if required
- Healthcare coach -- helping promote/mentor healthy lifestyle choices
- Assisting/educating with management of chronic conditions as needed
- A resource for health promotion/disease prevention activities
Sharon will also be the School Nurse for the Middle and High School.
To schedule an appointment for Greendale Schools-based services
Please call Julie McFaul at (414) 423.0110, ext. 4801
To download the Consent for school-based services, please click here.
Sharon Solomon MSN, RN, APNP
Greendale School District Nurse Practitioner
School Nurse for GHS & GMS
(414) 423-0110, ext 4336
Below is a calendar with the Nurse Practitioner's schedule in the Greendale Schools. Dates are subject to change.