Greendale Schools | Mission Statement
The Greendale School District, in partnership with students, families, and the community, is committed to developing leadership, creativity, and educational excellence. By creating multiple opportunities for learning, each student’s unique abilities are developed to achieve success and contribute positively to our global society.
- Children must be prepared for the future.
- All children can learn.
- A high quality public education includes a broad range of experiences for
- social, physical, emotional, intellectual and creative development.
- Connecting knowledge, ideas and experiences is essential to learning.
- We are members of a global society. The awareness and understanding of this
- diversity enriches us.
- Life long learning is necessary to the success and wellbeing of all.
- Families provide the foundations for learning and have a significant continuing
- role in their children’s education
- Educating children is everyone’s responsibility.
- Effective communication is vital to the educational process.
- Participation of informed and educated citizens is essential to the success of our
- Understanding and collaborating with others are essential for success.
- People are our most valuable resource.
- Every person has value, is unique and deserves respect and dignity.
- Everyone has a right to a safe environment.