Human Resources | Health and Wellness
2019-20 Wellness Program Requirements
To be eligible for the 2020 HRA reimbursement ($1,750 single/$3,500 family), you and your spouse must complete a biometric screening and an online Health Risk Assessment Survey by December 31, 2019. Employees who do not complete the biometric screening and Health Risk Survey will not be eligible for deductible reimbursement from the District.
Biometric Screening Registration
Biometric screenings are being held onsite on the following dates:
Spouses on the GSD insurance plan also need to complete a biometric screening. This can be done onsite at one of the school locations, or your spouse can complete their biometric screening results with their own physician. If your spouse does not complete the screening onsite, please have the physician complete and fax this form.
Step-by-step instructions to register for your biometric screening:
*Employees on the family plan who do not complete the wellness program requirements will only be eligible for $975.00 in reimbursement; employees on the single plan are not eligible for any reimbursement due to ACA requirements.
Health Risk Assessment Survey
The Health Risk Assessment Survey is now open. You will need your biometric screening results to complete the Health Risk Assessment Survey.
Complete the Health Risk Assessment Survey available at: aurora.ushealthcenter.com
- Your biometic results will automatically load into the site within 1 week of your biometric screening
- Both you and your spouse must complete the Health Risk Assessment online survey tool.
- Employee Username is your last name + your printer ID # (ie. John Smith;printer number 12345=smith12345
- Spouse Username is your last name + your spouse's employee printer ID # + s(ie. Jane Smith;printer number 12345 = smith12345s
- Your printer ID is located on the back of your staff badge, in the lower right corner. It is a 5-digit Printer ID, that likely starts with a "6----". This is the number you use to login to access the copy machines.
- Password for first time users (new employees) is the same as your Username.
- If you took the Health Risk Assessment last year, your password will be whatever password you setup last year. (If you have forgotten your password, you can enter your Username to get a password reset e-mailed to you.)
Click here for additional instructions on how to complete the Health Risk Assessment Survey.
Flu Shot Clinic
Flu shots will again be available during the Biometric Screening sessions. You do not need to make an appointment for a flu shot; you may just stop in during the Biometric Screening times (except 10/3 and 10/7 at the High School).
When you come for the flu shot, please bring:
1. Smart Chart Registration/Billing Form (2 pages) - which gives Aurora the necessary information to add the flu shot to your electronic medical record and bill the insurance company.
2. A Photocopy, front and back, of your insurance card.
This year you will fill out onsite:
- Flu Shot Consent Form - which allows Aurora to give the flu shot.
- Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement Form - which states they were offered a HIPPA Booklet.