Greendale Schools | Mission Statement
The Greendale School District, in partnership with students, families, and the community, is committed to developing leadership, creativity, and educational excellence. By creating multiple opportunities for learning, each student’s unique abilities are developed to achieve success and contribute positively to our global society.
We believe in…
We believe in…
- Children must be prepared for the future.
- Children must play an active role in their own learning process.
- All children are capable of learning.
- Everyone has the right to a safe environment.
- Lifelong learning is necessary to the success and wellbeing of all.
- Effective communication is vital to the educational process.
- Aligned, integrated, and consistent processes maximize resources and performance excellence.
- A quality public education includes a broad range of experiences for social, physical, emotional, intellectual and creative development.
- Leaders model growth and improvement through high expectations and opportunities for innovation.
- Every person has value, is unique and deserves respect and dignity.
- Families provide the foundation for learning and have a significant continuing role in their children’s education.
- People are our most valuable resource.
- Understanding different perspectives and collaborating with others are essential for success.
- Connecting knowledge, ideas and experiences is essential to learning.
- Change presents opportunity for growth.
- Opportunities to innovate drive learning and improvement.
- Effective and efficient use of resources to leverage and improve student learning.
- We are members of a global society and this diversity enriches us.
- Participation of informed and educated citizens is essential to a democratic society.
- Education is everyone’s responsibility.